Sunday 31 July 2016

Summary of Being...!


 I have seen castles made out of sand,
met people who believe destiny is engraved on the palm of their hands,


 I have seen people change their faith,
experienced love change in to hate,

 I have seen people grow younger with age,
and a bird who wouldn't fly out of an open cage,


 I have seen love sold for money,
people who are devastated inside but outside they're funny,


 I have seen the unicorn fall in the love with the toad,
people who owned half the city have now hit the road,


 I have learned to expect the unexpected,
perfection doesn't exist, we're all defected,


 Everyone cries, some just hide their tears,
they say coal turns diamond over a thousand years,


 Some may believe you are one in a million,
for others you are just another nobody in the billions....

No comments:

Post a Comment